Sophie is my favourite bemur. I just think she’s absolutely adorable and gorgeous. She is a bemur but with her extra large black eyes I think she looks a little like a bush baby. She’s such a happy little bemur, full of joy and mischief……
- 7”/17.75cm when sitting down 8”/20.25cm when standing. (Approximately)
- Medium pile hand dyed mohair in purples, oranges, yellows, blues and greens and everything in between.
- Long pile string hand dyed mohair in orange, yellows and blue on her outer ears and the end of her tail.
- Length of tail is 13.75”/35cm.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Extra large shiny black glass eyes with whites of eyes.
- Needle sculpted face with a scissor trimmed muzzle.
- Embroidered black nose and smile.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs, she is quite a heavy bear.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into her ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Sophie is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.