Ratlets and Meecels
As you can see Pootle is a sleeping ratlet who looks a little the worse for wear! Despite this, I think he’s rather handsome!
- From the top of his ears to the bottom of his toes Pootle measures 6.5"/16.5cm but if you include his tail he's 11.75”/30cm. (Approximately)
- Plum coloured short pile Sassy fabric mohair.
- Lightweight mulberry coloured ultra suede inner ears and pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes with hand painted eye lids.
- Black glass nose.
- Unruly purple cotton whiskers.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- There is a quality hangtag around his neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into his ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Pootle is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.