Petunia is in a very delicate shade of lilac and as it catches the light she seems to shimmer. She’s a happy little ratlet who looks very comfortable with her head on her paws just about to drop off to sleep. She is Pansy’s twin sister (though not identical)
- 7”/17.75cm from the tips of her ears to her toes. (Approximately)
- Short pile wild lilac coloured Sassy fabric with iridescent guard hairs.
- Lightweight African violet coloured medium pile Sassy fabric inner ears and pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black hand painted glass eyes and a black nose.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Slight unruly lilac cotton whiskers
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs, she is quite a heavy ratlet.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Petunia is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.