Pearl is one of the largest dragons I've made and is the first of my 'Butterfly Dragons'. She has rows of pearls outlining her ears, around her tummy and on the veins of her wing, plus a butterfly appliquéd on her tummy.
- 12"/30.5cm when standing and 10.5"/26.5 cm when sitting. (Approximately)
- Made from long pile pale green with darker green tipped mohair on a lemon backing.
- Tummy, and inside wings made from pale lime green viscose.
- Inner ears and paws and pads from pale green suedette.
- Strings of pearls outlines her ears, tummy and the veins on her wings.
- Shiny butterfly appliquéd to her tummy.
- 6 way traditional cotter pin jointed.(including her tail)
- Shiny black glass eyes.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Hand embroidered nose in black thread.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Red heart button sewn into he ear.
- Pearl is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.