Mr Leo Pard
What can I say about Mr Leo Pard other than he’s beyond cute! When you see him in the flesh he seems to shimmer and he catches the light. He’s obviously had a hard night, but is always willing to sit comfortably in the palm of your hand for a scratch on the head. (Please note this bear is based on an idea by………..
- 6”/15.25cm lying down. (Approximately)
- Iridescent leopard print short pile Sassy fabric.
- Caramel coloured cashmere inner ears and pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes with hand painted eyelids.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Embroidered black nose.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs, he is quite a heavy bear.
- There is a quality hangtag around his neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
Mr Leo Pard is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.