Ratlets and Meecels
The fabric used gives Minwe a very unusual look. I love the way his tail curls around his body, not forgetting the kink at the tip! He seems a very unassuming ratlet, but the more you look at him the more special he looks.
- 5”/12.75cm when sitting down 6.25”/15.75cm when standing. (Approximately)
- Short pile black Sassy fabric with random burgundy stripes
- Black lightweight ultrasuede pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes with a hand painted glass nose.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Short black cotton whiskers.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs and is quite heavy for his size.
- There is a quality hangtag around his neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into his ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Minwe is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.