Millicent is not a bear you’d miss in a hurry with her bright striking mohair. Her bent arms are ideal for when she wants to play at being grown up and do the shopping, but she’s still young enough to sit in the trolley and play wheelies.
- 5.7”/14.5cm when sitting down 8.25”/21cm when standing. (Approximately)
- Short pile lime green mohair on a forest green backing.
- Lightweight citrine coloured ultra suede inner ears and pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Embroidered black nose.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs, she is quite a heavy bear.
- Has her own M&S shopping trolley.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into her ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Millicent is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.