She’s one of my favourite ratlets because of the colour of the mohair - it’s a gorgeous warm orange peel colour which I don’t think the camera has picked up. With her red ostrich feather bejewelled mask she’s a mysterious young ratlet. She has a gorgeous thin whippy tail which is great to twirl round your fingers!
- 5”/12.75cm when sitting down and 6.5”/16.5cm when standing. (Approximately)
- Orange peel coloured long pile Sassy fabric.
- Lightweight apricot coloured ultra suede inner ears and pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes and nose.
- Short orange cotton whiskers.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into her ear
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Marmalade is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.