I’ve been making bears for such a long time, but this is my first bear with a clockwork musical box inside her tummy. It plays Beethovens’ Fur Elise which is a beautiful and restful piece of music. When she wants a change of pace, all she needs do is put on her headband and she's ready to face the world.
- 11.25”/28.5cm when sitting down 14.75”/37.5cm when standing. (Approximately)
- Dense long pile curly butter coloured mohair.
- Pale mandarin coloured lightweight ultrasuede pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes with whites of eyes.
- Needle sculpted face with a scissor trimmed muzzle.
- Large embroidered black nose with a happy smile.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs, she is quite a heavy bear.
- Clockwork musical box.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Red heart shaped button sewn into her ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Lizzie is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.