Jenoth is the first dragon I've sewn in ages and the first with such long fur. I know I'm biased but I think he's absolutely gorgeous. He's got such a sweet face.
- 10"/25.4cm when sitting down and 11.5"/29cm when standing. (Approximately)
- Made from 1" string mohair hand dyed in shades of orange on a green backing.
- Belly, inner ears, and pads and paws from an orange lightweight ultra suede.
- His curled tail measures approximately 6.5"/15.25cm.
- 6 way traditional cotter pin jointed.(including his tail)
- Shiny black glass eyes.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Hand embroidered nose in green and gold thread.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- There is a quality hangtag around his neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Red heart button sewn into his ear.
- Jenoth is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.