Grizelda is the first bemur I’ve ever made, and she really is gorgeous. She’s a happy little thing with a beaming smile and I just want to give her lots of cuddles…..
- 7”/17.75cm when sitting down. (Approximately)
- Her long tail measures 17”/43.25cm.
- Long pile hand dyed mohair in many shades of blue.
- Extremely long pile black string mohair on her outer ears and the end of her tail
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes with whites of her eyes.
- Needle sculpted face with a scissor trimmed muzzle.
- Embroidered variegated blue nose and smile.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs, she is quite a heavy bear.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Red heart button sewn into her ear.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
Griselda is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.