Coccinella is my first attempt at a ladybird (or should that be Ladybear?) She's a little frightened of flying so has settled for a personalised lady buggy, not sure if it will get her home in time.
- Sitting down she measures 7”/17.75cm (Approximately)
- Made from a black medium length dense mohair and a short pile scarlet mohair. .
- With black lightweight ultra suede black paws and pads.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black English glass eyes.
- Hand embroidered nose and mouth.
- Airbrushed black spots on her back
- Needle sculpted face and scissor trimmed muzzle.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- Comes with her own decorated 4 wheel trolley.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Red heart button sewn into her ear.
- Coccinello is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.