Beatrice is one of my mini Bemur’s and she’s so cute! She really is a happy little thing with a beaming smile and a tartan ribbon in her hair. She’s just the right size to snuggle in the palm of your hand. She's also very fond of her play friend Benedict.
- 3”/7.5cm when sitting down 4”/10cm when standing. (Approximately)
- Short pile deep crimson coloured Sassy fabric.
- Long pile black tipped scarlet mohair on the outside of her ears and the tip of her tail.
- Her long tail measures 7”/17.75cm.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black glass eyes with whites of her eyes and a black glass nose.
- Needle sculpted face.
- Embroidered black smile.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- There is a quality hangtag around her neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into her back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Red heart button sewn into her ear.
- Beatrice is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.