What can I say about Arbuthnot? As you can see he's clearly eaten too much honey and is just about to start on his new exercise regime and is clearly a little apprehensive. To give him confidence he's bought a new hat to cheer him up as he starts his couch to 5 cakes regime. (Please don't tell him it's couch to 5K - he'll be so disappointed!!)
- Sitting down he measures 5"/13cm, and ready to start running he's 6"/15cm(Approximately) tall and that's without his hat.
- Tummy measurements are 8"/20cm - I did say he'd eaten too much honey.
- Made from short pile aquamarine Sassy fabric with long florescent guard hairs.
- With matching lightweight ultra suede pads and inner ears.
- 5 way traditional cotter pin jointed.
- Shiny black English glass eyes and nose.
- Needle sculpted face with hand sewn mouth and eyebrows.
- Filled with heavy polyester fibre filling and flat steel micro discs.
- Hand knitted blue hat with coloured tassel on the top
- There is a quality hangtag around his neck with a Swarovski crystal attached, and a Jenni Bears name tag sewn into his back.
- Sewn in a smoke free household.
- Red heart button sewn into his ear.
- Arbuthnot is not a toy and is unsuitable for little people under 14.